Posted by : Karen Monday, March 05, 2012

This weekend led to an inspired hike...
and a gorgeous family day...
my heart always feels so full after moments like these.




I was so impressed with my children, as none of them take to walking far without complaining. But this day, we were all so enjoying each other the the moments, they did so well...Aragorn only started to cave in on the last stretch back to the car park!



got to love the scale of this shot - can you see us bottom left?




aren't grubby faces always a tell tale sign of happiness?

tadpoles in the last remaining pools
I hope your weekend was full of family!


One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Wow, well done guys! You'll have to explain to me where you started this walk from next time we see you-it looks lovely!

- Copyright © Karen's Clan - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -