Posted by : Karen Saturday, January 07, 2012


















As you can see, Box Day really is pure excitement for everyone - this year Braveheart wanted to be in on it, so after the box was delivered we had to wait for him to come home at the end of the day -sweet agony! Still, thankfully, we could climb in within minutes of him being home, and what joy was to be had. I love how my kids get so involved with everything - a chunk of time leafing through all the books, and then they start on the wrapping and the box :)

As you can see from the last photo, I was quite overwhelmed that first day. i had seriously considered not buying the IG this year, to ensure I could not be a slave to it again this year, but Braveheart insisted we did. I am so thankful I listened to him! Having had snatches of time to read through parts (Braveheart has a second bout of tonsillitis, that's 4 days after he recovered from his last one), I'm feeling a lot calmer!

My first "wobbly" of the year was the panic I felt when I first saw the LA with readers 2 - it's quite a jump from LAK! But again, after calmly following instructions (why does that always help so much?!), and re-reading Ruth Beechick's The Three R's, I am confident to move into this year!

- Copyright © Karen's Clan - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -