Posted by : Karen Monday, September 19, 2011





I am feeling so challenged this week. 

I keep hearing God ask, "What are you investing your time in?"

And it's that word...investing...that just stops me in my tracks. 

Because no matter what I am doing,  the very fact that I am spending my time on it deems it as having some degree of importance in my life.

I feel my life being sieved before God. 

Where do my priorities lie?

Am I investing my time in my marriage? Or my relationships? Or my relationship with God?

Whatever we are doing, we are investing in something.

Perhaps something eternal...perhaps something inconsequential....

Is that something worth my time....

My precious, scarce, never to be recaptured time?

Food for thought huh?

- Copyright © Karen's Clan - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -