Posted by : Karen Monday, February 06, 2012

I realize I'm writing this in the middle of a week, and that my last catch up was over two weeks ago! Far flung friends and family, here's a catch up!

playing at the common...

hiding at the common

walking round the common

appreciating beauty at the common

King Arthur playing his first match - today he comes home and
tells me he gave away his turn to play at this
week's match because some one hadn't yet had a turn...
and whilst I am so proud of him for being so kind and selfless,
I selfishly don't want him to lose out on the experience!
Feel a bit of that tiger mother rising up!
So glad my child can be a lesson to me!

Belle in a princess outfit (thank you K!)
...my heart stops...

Learning how to use Braveheart's camera...
and having lessons from him :) 
A date on Noordhoek beach at sunset...

I love this man!


Love the pleasure of the boys spending time
with their dad....

Lovely outing to Groote Schurr with the Homeschool
Community - such history and beauty!

Fibonacci's numbers any one? 
Hiking into Kirstenbosch!

Settling, stunning beauty of an evening on the beach...
what a way to end a week!

- Copyright © Karen's Clan - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -